Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Little Progress!

First, a big thank you to all veterans out there. My dad did a stint in the Navy, but not in any war, so I don't think he qualifies as a vet. But since Veterans Day is also his birthday, its always been a special day in our family...

So with it being Veterans Day, I had the day off from work, and did a little shopping for my living room re-do. I didn't find any couch coverings (and thanks for the tip about going for the expensive ones!), but I did find some window sheers that I like, and a rod to hang them from. Probably won't get them up til the weekend when dh & ds can help. I did take my "before" photos yesterday, so will try to post them soon.

Thanks for stopping by my blog everyone!

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Hi Deb,
What a nice thing to say! Glad you enjoyed your day and thought about honoring Veterans today.
Rinda (from Shimelle's class)