Monday, November 16, 2009

Before Photos

Well, I promised before photos of the renovation project, so here goes.
First is the entertainment center that leaves lots to be desired...

The next two show the couch that needs recovering (or something), and the lovely curtain project that never quite got finished! lol

We headed out Saturday to look for something new for the TV and other electronics. We ended up getting a "media chest" a term I'd never heard of. It came with a free storage unit for DVDs and VHS. It won't be delivered until this coming Saturday :o( Was totally looking forward to bringing it home with us, and getting it set up, but oh well. Now maybe we can get all of our VHS videos out of the hall closet and use it for storage for something else! :o) I also found some sheer crushed voile panels to replace the sad green & white checked ones that hand so lonely along side the windows. dh helped me put them up on Sunday, and they totally change the way the room looks! I'll have to try and get some photos when I get home from work tomorrow. The light in the morning totally sucks for picture taking, as you can see from these before shots. The days are getting so short now, there's hardly time for any photo taking once I get off work. Guess the shortest day of the year will be upon us soon!
Tomorrow, I'll share the album I've picked out to use for Shimelle's "Journal Your Christmas" class! Getting excited to get started on it. I joined her class last year, and it was so much fun!
TTFN!










No comments: